Asbestos fibres cause ill health when they enter the lungs through the nose and mouth. It is the smaller asbestos fibres that are the most dangerous as the body will itself get rid of the larger fibres. These tiny fibres when they enter the lungs can stay there for many years, and this is why small but repeated exposures on different jobs, over many years, can lead to the development of an asbestos related disease.

We may have been exposed to asbestos in the past but the only way we can reduce our chances of developing an asbestos related disease is to prevent exposure to asbestos in the future.

Your name (required)

Your email (required)

Your contact number (required)<

Subject

Your message

How did you hear about us?